What are specialty roles?
Specialty Roles let you assign individuals all access to a specific section of your site.
What specialty roles are available?
- Site Admin the site admin role will give someone full access to your site, including the site admin. If you give someone site admin access they will be able to see and do everything you can on your site.
- News Liaison Individuals marked as News Liaisons get full access to adding, removing and moderating news (and news related comments) posted to your guild site news section regardless of that individuals rank specific permissions.
- Forum Moderator Forum Moderators get access to remove, move, pin, and edit topics posted by anyone within ONLY the forums they have access to based on that individuals rank specific permissions.
- Media Manager Media Managers get unrestricted access to the photos section of your guild website. They can add, remove, and move photos as well as create albums regardless of that individuals rank specific permissions.
- Event Coordinator Event Coordinators get unrestricted access to the calendar system and its features regardless of that individuals rank specific permissions.